Congratulations Bashaw Bottle Depot Thank you for using QMS!
The winner of this month’s $50 Tim Horton’s gift card is Bashaw Bottle Depot!
Thank you to all those who participated in sending the BCMB beverage container inquiries through QMS for the month of June. Your assistance in helping to improve the container database is much appreciated!
In June 2019, the BCMB received 11 QMS tickets regarding product registrations from Alberta Depots. From these QMS tickets 15 beverage containers were identified and three of these beverage containers were determined to be out-of-province beverage containers.
Thanks to your help 10 new beverage containers were added to the Registered Tab of the database:
• Pure Maple Water Maple Water 1L Tetra Brik UPC: 628250385014
• Mye Reverse Osmosis Water 500 mL PET UPC: 845354000029
• Bremner’s Vegan Caesar 1L Glass UPC: 834644002614
• Bremner’s Caesar 1L Glass UPC: 834644002607
• Filsingers Well Cultured Sparkling Apple Cider Lemon Lime 355 mL Glass UPC: 063930000052
• Donia Farms Grass Fed Milk 2% 2L HDPE UPC: 628451804024
• Iogo Smoothie Mango 200 mL HDPE UPC: 629025330024
• Great Value Half & Half Cream 1L Gable Top UPC: 628915827750
• Iogo Nano Strawberry 93 mL HDPE No UPC
• Mtn Dew Ice Lemon Lime 473 mL Aluminum UPC: 069000149263
Please continue to send in QMS tickets . Every month, the BCMB will draw for a $50 Tim Horton’s gift card.
Depots will receive one draw entry for every ticket noting images for a registered beverage container sent to the BCMB through QMS. Depots will also receive one draw entry for every ticket noting images for an unregistered container sent (the best images are where the information is clear and legible). To access the QMS, go to: bcmb.zendesk.com .
Depots can view registered beverage containers through the following BCMB Portal link: https://portal.bcmb.ab.ca/Product
Depots can view unregistered beverage containers through the following BCMB Portal link: https://portal.bcmb.ab.ca/UnregisteredProduct
If you have any questions, please direct them to Melissa Malin at 780-424-3193 x234 or 1-888-424-7671 or by email email@example.com .