Congratulations Bottle Bin Bottle Depot
Bottle Bin Bottle Depot has just won a lunch party for submitting images for our beverage container registrations database!
The Bottle Bin Bottle Depot was selected from all entries over the month of August 2018. Want to be our next winner? Read more below.
Thank you to all Depots who participated by sending in images through the Quality Monitoring System (QMS).
Thanks to the efforts of your Depots, the following containers have now been registered:
• Califia Farms Matcha Almond 295 mL PET UPC: 813636020973
• Califia Farms Better Half Original Coconut Cream & Almond 500 mL Tetra Brik UPC: 813636020959
• Flow Organic Strawberry & Rose Alkaline Spring Water 500 mL Tetra Brik UPC: 628055429579
• 59th Street Food Co. Natural Spring Water 500 mL PET UPC: 827064061002
• Sun-Rype Apple Lime Blends 250 mL Tetra Brik UPC: 057961010371
• Sun-Rype Pure Sweetened Fruit Juice Combo 250 mL Tetra Brik UPC: 057961018919
• Vortex 9.5 High pH Alkaline Water 1.5L PET UPC: 661431101508
• Nineteen02 Ginger Root and Lemongrass Kombucha 375 mL Glass UPC: 628110372000
ONLY ONE DRAW LEFT!
The Alberta Depot Draw Winner for September will be congratulated in early October 2018 as the last draw winner. Please continue to send in QMS tickets for draw entries throughout September 2018 for entries in the last draw.
Depots will continue to receive one draw entry for every registered product with images sent to the BCMB in September. Images including front and back (UPC) of the container can be submitted through the QMS (The best images are where the information is clear and legible). To access the QMS, go to:bcmb.zendesk.com .
Depots will also receive one draw entry for every unregistered product with images sent to the BCMB in September. Unregistered beverage containers can also be submitted through the QMS showing the front and back (UPC) of the container. Unregistered products will be shown on the Unregistered Tab of the BCMB’s Registration Portal: portal.bcmb.ab.ca/unregisteredproducts .
Following September 2018, please continue to send all container inquiries to the BCMB through the QMS.
If you have any questions, please direct them to Melissa Malin at 780-424-3193 x221 or 1-888-424-7671 or by email email@example.com .