Congratulations Springbank Bottle Depot
Springbank Bottle Depot has just won a lunch party for submitting images for our beverage container registrations database!
The Springbank Bottle Depot was selected from all entries over the month of July 2018. The BCMB will draw for a winner every month. Want to be our next winner? Read more below.
Thank you to all Depots who participated by sending in images through the Quality Monitoring System (QMS).
Thanks to the efforts of your Depots, the following containers have now been registered:
- Perrier & Juice Sparkling Peach & Cherry 330 mL Aluminum UPC: 074780333153
- Perrier & Juice Sparkling Strawberry & Kiwi 330 mL Aluminum UPC: 074780333108
- Fanta Pomaranczowa 1.5L PET UPC: 5449000052926
- Muszynianka Mineral Water 1.5L PET UPC: 5901520000042
- Cicero Beverage Co. Cherry Coconut 355 mL Glass UPC: 018207990215
- Jasmine Foods Cocktail Nectar 1L Glass UPC: 690813111279
Want to be our next winner?
Depots will continue to receive one draw entry for every registered product with images sent to the BCMB. Images including front and back (UPC) of the container can be submitted through the QMS (The best images are where the information is clear and legible). To access the QMS, go to: bcmb.zendesk.com
Depots will also receive one draw entry for every unregistered product with images sent to the BCMB. Unregistered beverage containers can also be submitted through the QMS showing the front and back (UPC) of the container. Unregistered products will be shown on the Unregistered Tab of the BCMB’s Registration Portal: portal.bcmb.ab.ca/unregisteredproducts
If you have any questions, please direct them to Melissa Malin at 780-424-3193 x221 or 1-888-424-7671 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org .